Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Hoppers for dinner

Tonight Tom made hoppers and curry for dinner. Hoppers are yummy Sri Lankan pancakey things and I bought a special pan to make them in Sri Lanka. They turned out much better than we expected, although the recipe needs a little more fine tuning. The curries were dahl and a really delicious pork one from Charmaine Solomon.

I ran this morning, about 11k to Iron Cove Bridge return, in 1.06. It was a beautiful morning, I love the Bay in the early morning light. Tonight was my first time back at swim squad for over 3 weeks. I felt as good as can be expected after that long not swimming. We did quite a bit of stroke count and pull, focusing on long strokes, so that was good for me. Did 3.3k total. Tomorrow I am going out for yum cha for lunch - I can't wait.

No comments: