Sunday, November 22, 2009

Testing testing 123



Hmm, I am not sure how to turn this picture around. I guess I need to just take pictures in portrait not landscape. Anyway, this was my first attempt to blog direct from my beloved iPhone. The picture came through (sideways) but not the text.

What I was going to say was simply, these are the yummy cinnamon rolls that I baked this morning for brunch. Now that I am here I can also say that I got the recipe from a yummy looking blog Our Best Bites. Check it out if you love to cook.

I will also say that can't believe its been almost a year since I blogged, how slack. And that I am going to try and resurrect this blog as I have been thinking of lots of things I want to write about. Not training or racing especially as I have not been doing much of that. But food and photos and stuff. We'll see how I go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back - you have been missed!

TA and the Gnome said...

I like photos of food and stuff... :-)